You're not wrong! It's all me!
Fat, I like a pig, super reluctant to take pictures (which is the only remaining one)
(Pictured right) was pregnant I had seventy-two kilograms over seven months
And when I was discharged the same production.
The last time the amount of pre-natal weight
??! I 82KG (I only 162CM)

Others are up to the birth of a child fat, 8 to 12 kg,
And I, but it is the people three times, (my God!)
Remember that time, my husband gave me a cheap nicknamed fat ass (really cheap enough)
I'm the fattest in the 82 kg, 44 kg in the leanest, drop 38 kilograms, amazing enough for it!
I think that once this life? I'm done, even Loved my dad than I assert?
Before the surgery, I was standing on a weight machine nurse daylights scared, I actually? 82 kg,
Remember, must have


surgery, I want to cry over the edge of morning sickness while my heart, because I'm fat,
What should I do? Buttocks 44 inches big, burly arm plus a strong back, miserable? So sad?
This ... was thin down? Even if there is, it will be for me?
but? Do not? When I'm not fat, I rest of my life how to do? ? ? (In fact, the fear is that my husband now)
So, I know my way how to get there? (Way to lose weight do not lose the road to heaven too!)
Xiao Jie is really through hardships, Healthy Figures Weight loss it should not have to get rid of the whole body fat,
How to do, to see that Hello!

In fact, Xiao Jie used is that diet + exercise + massage

Yes it is that simple approach
Of course, there are some tips, even the most difficult part of the diet did not completely hungry Oh Xiao Jie
We must be very curious, Xiao Jie now put the tips you pay

Part 1. Diet: You must control the heat, avoid sweets starch fruit, meat ps:.. I want to lean fat
We must know that one kilogram is equal to 7700 calories.
And under normal circumstances, we girls would one day consume 2100 calories, that is to eat or drink for four days will be thin 1 kg.
40 kilograms is equal to 160 days without food or drink, but it is impossible 160 days without food or drink, so we can only control the calories and fat is not easy to make a change in diet is formed.

This is essential when Xiao Jie weight loss meal (100 kcal less then a bowl): (. Buy natural cold day absolutely must not buy a lot of powder, Healthy Figures Weight loss cold days will preservatives) (the practice of seaweed egg soup plus cold days filaments)

Of course, add some meat as a side dish. (Remember that meat Oh) such as: + garlic sauce chicken breast, lamb and beef Xiao Jie lose weight every day during the heat will be controlled in the 1000 kcal (meat, etc. to tell you the reason).

Do not eat: the starch (such as bread, noodles, rice), sweets, fruit eating tomatoes and guavas

(10 servings 1 pack a meal parts containing 6.47g 8g dietary fiber ultra-low calorie)

This is the alternative to white rice Xiao Jie tool. Cold day: rich with dietary fiber and gum.

You must have heard of diet to avoid eating food starch and sugar, but also because they had heard that the meat diet Healthy Figures Diet Plan (also known as the low-GI diet).

In fact, like the lions, tigers, leopards these carnivorous animals eat a lot of thin but very little fat (a meal can eat a sheep),

But instead like a pig appetite is not so big but eat leftovers, but fat people.

In fact, the reason the insulin when the body to eat sweets, starches, fruits (tomatoes, guava exception) will stimulate the secretion of insulin to lower blood sugar.

Fat in the body can not break down easily. Healthy Figures Diet Plan

Another important function of insulin is to promote the synthesis of body fat.

For example, people will have diabetes lose weight is the same reason (because insulin secretion is not easy,

It is not easy to be fat synthesis) and weight loss should be more intake of dietary fiber is not to let a sharp rise in blood sugar,

That is, try not to let insulin secretion, Healthy Figures Diet Plan so that fat can not be synthesized.

Plus heat control in fact thin pretty fast, almost all fat and thin Oh.

So you understand? (If you want to know more details can go to the bookstore to find a meat diet (low GI diet) or cold days of such diet book,

In fact, the focus is to reduce the decomposition of insulin so that fat and prevent fat synthesis priority)

Healthy Figures

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts