Health and Fitness for woman Tips 4 : health and safety figures


Weight problem as "painful" issue is on me
Perhaps no one will know better. Many have written before, is still being written and will be written
Perhaps different types of diets and diet on that very soon,
Top-model appearance raise your spirits. However, in many cases all of these diet, mtsiretskhnian
With the same result for a short euphoria then disappear without a trace and vrchebitkholme
We doubly increased kilograms ghilatsqvetili jeans and clothes, which
In recent days trying in vain "chakvekhebas". health and safety figures


Excess weight, about finishing school for troubled me.
Adolescence slowly started to increase. The surrounding "damgruzveli"
And so on at the time and when you're a teenage
Most want a short dress, wearing narrow jeans Tops and bred, you will agree
Hell was flapping shirts and wide sarapnebit walk me. As with health and safety figures
More vitsodebdi myself, the more I was looking for some relief in the kitchen by attack
Refrigerator and retrieved all the delicious Snacks desolation. One summer, when
Very tired, swelled my squint watching in the mirror, and I decided to tough
I stood on a diet: apples, coffee and distilled water. As a result I became so, not only did the others,
Themselves will not acknowledge it, but my weight is doubly magic transformation
Gain followed and soon they become like a well-inflated balloons. health and safety figures





However, this is my "dietomania" is not over, but everything started here. Some
Years of self-test and I recognize them unfit uamravnairi diet, read health and safety figures
If just a rumor rumors. Before the end
Amomivida is not fed regularly, and there I found that the problem of obesity Obesity-weakening
Will forever be some kind of resolution to other, more reasonable approach. Everyone's problem,
Who starts a diet, lies in the fact that they want to see results soon. As with any
Diet lose effect. The second error
The diets of which we are facing, health and safety figures
This is the wrong heart attitude. To comprehend,
That this diet is not a punishment, it is designed to which you are going over the excitement.
Because dzaalian result, it will be very cool!
health and safety figures

Always say, health and safety figures
Never sentenced to hunger yourself! Start porridges. I was initially most
Porridges proved a great service. Eat all kinds of porridge and eat what they momkhvdeboda
Then when I was hungry. Often it was in the evening hours. So not giving yourself
Meshimshila right and put my nervous system
Datrgunuliqo. Porridges later added dairy products. Served cheese, sour milk,
.. Kefir result in about the third month became visible. Slowly my body
Began to steadily decrease the weight, so that I
This neurosis is not amkidebia. In addition, to make the food regime, which
While the former has been following a steady 49 pounds instead of 76 Kilo
Vitsoni. Very rarely eat bread and candies. All the rest of it can be,
When and as much as you like, but the organism
They no longer have been asking me a lot of eating. In addition, I developed self
Tolerant approach, which you must develop in oneself. Say
Broken a diet. It just so happened that you wanted a very tasty cake bezeiani eat.
Delicious to eat and enjoy! Proper diet is the key principle of self
Based on the loyal attitude. Remember, the less you will be critical to your
The appearance of you, the more
The desired appearance and are easier to create an image for themselves.

Healthy Figures

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts