Postpartum belly, the light is lit, dark!
When social networks have recently given birth Kate Kate and little prince's first photographs were made, and many people marvel photomontage thought. The reason was ...
Postnatal Simply Lately shape, during pregnancy "instead of" you must not eat - most importantly, eat healthy. Remember that your excess weight a child harmful.


For a long time my father was not in Georgia. Just arrived. Before her mother had usurped the TV and still aichema, something must transfer vuquroo. The show turned out to be a girl, who is married. The night before the wedding "farewell" concert arranged a stripper and men all over the news. My room was small and there was something on the laptop and appearance. Father uttered the remark: - What does the child watch at ?! Mary computer to amohqo and daabrekhva: What is it, what spectacles, women children how chekaveno! I laugh a lot that day. One of the ones I thought, why should I be aware of such things smaller. But now I realize that it's better to know early than to him, "It was dark," and think that parents chinchreb found.


Healthy Figures

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts