I hate exercise! (How to start this setup )
In short, I say that exercise and healthy eating "victim" in a very young age I was when my father clinicians with bitter disappointment ended. Exactly During this period, his friend and the healthy development of new methods of treatment described (here vikvetebit the other prisoners, who are still alive, and my father and his friends reached the 100 was for its pupils consider themselves) - It was a yoga and naturopatia. Still lived in Soviet Georgia and then harassed the formation of all the innovations and unconventional method, of which the inflow of "depraved from the West" was taking place. Among them was the yoga and have been popular in Europe and America Paul Brega "hunger for a miracle." The last 70 years of the Soviet Union in the form of hand-printed by hand extended. This is such a pale printed paper hit Brega and yoga in my family, Brega other authors followed that healthy eating and exercise writing. Almost all the experiments on me (terribly unsporting and lazy child) is past, forcing me to practice yoga, merbina circles, there was a time vegetarian, I was, after the amnesty is 2 days per week had a right to a family of meat to eat, not to rewrite sugar, I had every day greens a bowl eat, at a time when My peers all kinds of eating chocolates, candies mikrdzalavdnen all, masmevdnen ugemur various vegetable juices, etc. I can remember a lot of similar things - these things over the years that he was terribly hated everyday.

Perhaps you can imagine what would happen as soon as I got older?

This brings me to one of the important chapter of my life, then get ready

In one such brilliant and full of admiration today when I started the morning with the usual vigorous exercise, even movirge tapered jeans, heavy evening traffic accident I became a victim. In fact, I lost my car. I was taken to the hospital in critical condition. The next morning was completely different, the intensive care unit finished it by sunrise. All over the body plenty of "cord" had confused and nose and mouth to breathe my mepara something gearbox. The first words that I heard coming out of the anesthesia, was - "Alive!". In fact I was alive, but this is how a cut-and-sewn to redeveloped, this is not the first day I numbered. I could not even the slightest move your hands and feet, the legs, which is still a few hours ago kilometers of freezing and its owner so proud of their achievements. That day was the worst legs, despite the fact that doctors are surprisingly, I did not have a fracture, the rest was terrible. I think there was no other safe blood vessels, ligament, tendon and that was the worst and dangerous, and if the process did not stop infarction began rising in danger of amputation!
healthy eating victim
Injuries to the head with a big psychological shock at the fact that so much of my work was put into the water and that's all I did was when I came into the best shape than ever. A few hours later from this work, and nothing left on the hands looked worse than it was just extra pounds. I did not know what was waiting for me in front of another.
healthy eating victim.
My result was achieved, but a lot of the materials at hand, and I have the knowledge that I did not know how to get treated. I no longer needed, even gadasaqreli menaneboda, too many things were accumulated. I remember when I was informed that I needed to, I could not find in the Internet space in any serious material. So I decided to stop everything and momeqara Working with ametvirta, maybe someone has any gamosdgomoda - this is how the birth of fitness.


Healthy Figures

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts