• 11:16:00
  

I want to express my opinion on diseases such as anorexia and all I want to look at a photograph and bulemia.pirvel sober judge which is better ...
 today's girls (especially in the 15-24 age) to atasgavar dietebsa and famine ki.mimvartav them, there is a documentary series "to die sigamkhdrisa ", which 

I recommend to watch a" silliness offenders "gogonebs.me personally, then I was sorry for all (especially close to the girls), who face anoreksiada bulemia.kvebiti disturbance regime and / or disappearance of the causes of anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervous, resulting in years of treatment and the special needs of hospitals, and the latter did not have as vitsi.kvebis distortion also causes heart inpartis sashishroebas.aravis need not depressed, exhausted, restless people





Healthy Figures

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts